The Beginning


So... I Started my long journey to meet up with laura in New york. I think i worked out, that was traveling/in transit for about 22hrs in total It was tough. Especially when the dumb bitch in front of me stole me blanket on the flight from NZ to LAX (partly my fault for not asking for another one haha). It was pretty strange traveling by my self, no one to wait for or organize. Kinda boring tho.
anyway here are some photos from my travels so far


Saying good bye to Australia



Transit in New Zealand




Good old steiny. Had a massive night on these beers in the cooks once. Its all started with copping a punch for Ben Hanson. Bad case of mistaken identity.





Panoramic Shot from my phone, would have been better with a tripod haha




Tasty corona and the Malibu Pier

No comments: